Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cuties Today

Today, the boys and I took a "quick" trip to Pella. An hour there. 30 minutes shopping, walking the square and enjoying our yummies. 15 minutes of "finding our way" before I turned my GPS back on. And an hour home. I told Will it was practice for our upcoming vacation.
Part of the quick trip was a bribe of a treat--
Will chose a yummy, yellow frosted sugar cookie.
Thomas enjoyed Puffs at the fountain.

"Take a picture of this Mom."
"Mom, let's all take a picture together."
Will was excited to take pictures today.
 On the way home from Pella, we stopped to pick up a few groceries. Thomas is usually happy to stay in his infant carrier during our shopping trips. It's so easy to plunk the whole thing in the cart and he's securely fastened and can't reach too far. Occasionally, he sits like a big boy at Target, but this was his first experience "driving" with Will at HyVee. He loved it!
Look out for this crazy drivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment