Thursday, February 12, 2015

FIVE!!!


Today was a fun day for our FIVE year old! Will had requested Cap'n Crunch for his birthday breakfast and after a few birthday phone calls, he headed to school. In addition to wearing a special birthday hat and getting a special birthday pencil from his teachers, it was also their Friendship Party (aka Valentine's Party).
He seems a little older today.
Finishing his Cap'n Crunch before school.
Making sure his new bike helmet fits.
The highlight of his birthday seems to have been the streamers in his doorway.
This evening, he requested Hickory Park for dinner (chocolate milk, cheeseburger and ice cream--his favorite meal!). He looked terrified as the staff sang the Birthday Song to him, but on the drive home remarked how nice it was that all those people sang to him.
So happy!
Thomas enjoyed Will's birthday, too.

Cute things he said on the 5th anniversary of his birth:
His observation this morning: I don't think I'm any bigger today.
When Dad was going to pour the cereal: I can do that. I'm a big boy.
Heard numerous time throughout the day: This is the best day EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment