Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween Party

On our way to school Monday morning, Will said he wanted to have a Halloween party. Our plan was to carve pumpkins on Wednesday so I said we could have our own Halloween party on Wednesday. He then asked, "Mom, can you right down your numbers for 15 of my classmates?" Uh...what I meant was for our family of 4 to have a "party" with pumpkin carving and maybe a game. I convinced him that we could still have a party with just our family, so then he proceeded to tell me that we would need apples and a big bowl so we could bob for apples and we needed more Halloween decorations. We have a party planner on our hands! We also celebrated with pumpkin bread, Halloween Jello Jigglers and spooky lasagna (bat shapes cut out of the lasagna noodles).

Bobbing for apples
Scooping out the pumpkin guts
Will made lots of pumpkins to hang up in our windows & throughout the house

No comments:

Post a Comment