In the past month, we have been...
...preparing for the final weeks of school (only 4 days left!)
...praising Thomas for using the potty chair (not regularly, but he's doing great!)
...going to tee ball practice and tee ball games
...playing with friends
...playing outside
...and enjoying life!
For the month of May, I dedicated myself to taking a picture a day. I'm using a tool called Project Life and I'm actually getting pictures printed, in an album and jotting down a thought or description to go with it. Here are some of the highlights:
![]() |
| Volunteering in Will's class |
![]() |
| Daddy found a helper |
![]() |
| Auntie Amber came for a visit! |
![]() |
| Birthday party for Will's friend, Ashton, at SkyZone. |
![]() |
| Thomas got to go to and play with Ashton's little sister. |
![]() |
| Thomas got a haircut |
![]() |
| Will had "Luau Day" at school and showed off his combo hula/hula hooping skills when he got home |
![]() |
| Walking the "Letter Friend Runway" |








No comments:
Post a Comment