Wednesday, August 24, 2016

First Grade

 My first baby is off to First Grade! Monday, was Back-to-School Night. He found his classroom, met his teachers, and picked up his school supplies (we ordered them through PTA at the end of the last school year).
Will with his teachers--Mrs. Weiser and the long-term sub, Mrs. Frey
The first day of school went well. There were no tears. He was just excited to get to school and see his friends.
Our traditional 1st day of school picture.
Does this face not say, "Enough pictures, Mom!"?!
He saw a bunch of kids taking pictures on the rock by the flag pole, so he had to do it too.
He found his spot in the gym and some friends.
He originally asked me to stay until his class walked to their room, BUT...his friends started making farting noises on their arms...I gave him *the look* and reminded him to be appropriate today at school...He waited exactly one minute and then asked me to "get out of here". Hmmmm. I wonder what happened after I left?!

He had a great first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment