This weekend wrapped up Will's 1st season of tee ball. He really enjoyed it and looked forward to practice and games each week. He was very proud of his medal and even wore it to church the next morning!
 |
| Will also looked forward to snack after each game. |
Thomas loves to move and explore. He also loves looking out the window.
We can't forget about our 1st-born--Maggie got a haircut.
 |
| Pretty girl! |
Monday, we celebrated Daddy's birthday at the Iowa Cubs game. As we were walking to our seats (front row right by where the relief pitchers warm up), one of the players gave Will a ball. He felt pretty special! I also caught an I-Cubs tee shirt (ok, it landed in my lap as I was looking in the opposite direction). Thomas was able to take a nap in Daddy's arms.
 |
| The prized ball |
 |
| Nap time! |
 |
Thomas learned to clap at breakfast & got to put his new skills to work at the game! |
No comments:
Post a Comment