Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thomas at 10 months


I know I sound like a broken record, but I can't believe Thomas is another month older. We have already started talking about his 1st Birthday party. Please, Time, please slow down!


Our little guy has 4 teeth (the front 2 upstairs and downstairs). He crawls everywhere and has even gone up a couple stairs when we allow it. He's starting to let go [briefly] from furniture when he's standing. His new "trick" is clapping. And perhaps the most exciting thing for me...is...he has FINALLY slept through the night twice this week!


We frequently hear comments about his beautiful blue eyes (and how he's going to be a heartbreaker), his amazing head of hair (it's getting long again with curls at his neck, so it's about time for haircut #2), and how he's always happy (and he is a very happy baby).


No comments:

Post a Comment